Kootenay Homes has three licensed property managers with over 40 years of combined experience in the field, along with diverse backgrounds that round out their knowledge and ability to handle all aspects of management.
When you hire a Century 21 Kootenay Homes Licensed Property Manager, you get our knowledge and experience on your side. It doesn’t matter if you own one investment property or if you have a well established portfolio, we are here to take the weight off your shoulders by providing service that is honest, transparent, and collaborative. Our team uses top rated software that streamlines the management process and allows you access to your property information.
Get in touch with us and let’s chat about property management and our services!
Responsibilities of a C21 Kootenay Homes Property Manager
- Establish current market rent.
- Advertise the property.
- Maintain a database of qualified tenants.
- Evaluate and place a qualified tenant.
- Collect monthly rent.
- Collect and hold security deposits in trust on behalf of tenants.
- Manage tenant communication.
- Maintain the property to Residential Tenancy Act standards.
- Coordinate with contractors to ensure property is maintained.
- Pay bills on behalf of owners and disburse funds monthly.
- Serve and receive notices to and from the tenant.
- Assist non residents with Canada Revenue Agency requirements.