Kootenay Homes has two licensed property managers with over 15 years of experience in the field, along with diverse backgrounds rounding out their knowledge and ability to handle anything.
If you need help with or are new to owning a rental we are here for you, take the weight off of your shoulders and hire an experienced professional to manage your rental properties for you. We stand for transparency, communication, and honesty with all of our clients and strive to help you get the most out of your investment properties.
Get in touch with us and let’s chat about property management and our services!
Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Help you come up with a rental rate
- Collecting and going through rental applications.
- Using experience and expertise to find a good tenant.
- All communication with the tenant(s).
- Handling property maintenance – per instruction from the owner.
- Collecting rent.
- Marketing your property.
- Execute evictions if necessary.
- Filing property taxes.
With a property manager, you don’t need to live near your rental property! Property managers can sign paperwork on your behalf, and manage communication at a distance.